|Loving the non-existent symmetry…|
Isn’t that the point?
Pleasing perfection… a dangerous game and one not to be entertained.
Play with fire? And you get burnt, and while I love the smell of BBQ’s… mmm
Other singes are best to let go of, floating down memory lane, where they evaporate into the milieu of lifes yesterdays, like a simmering stew – the depth of flavour deepens and you are left lighter.
Friendship and tea drinking go well together – like milk and honey, salt and pepper, popcorn and films, bbq’s and sunshine, hellos and goodbyes, sunshine and smiles.
|BBQ at the lovely Fergies|
Special tip – Eat with great company and the food will taste considerably better.
Seven reasons to go Whoohoo for Gojis –
- Known as the “Longevity fruit” – they’ll keep you feeling good for eons!
- They increase stamina!
- These red wonders help protect our DNA, and have the power to repair damaged cells! Beat that Batman;-)
- Goji berries give us that loving feeling too!
- And they accelerate healing on all levels, so you’ll be blooming from within.
- Better than carrots, they protect against muscular degeneration, the world will look more inviting!
- They are simply delicious!!!
Goji go Figtastic Fingers
Makes plenty for a happy group of 8!
organic butter, 180g
sweet freedom 2 tbsp
rolled oats, 300g
goji berries, 70g
pumpkin seeds, 30g
dried apricots, 30g chopped
dried figs, 30g chopped
PRE-HEAT oven to gas 140’C, gas 1 1/2
MELT butter in a saucepan.
BRUSH a little over a shallow baking tin 20x30cm
MIX in a large bowl oats, goji berries, pumpkin seeds and dried fruit.
POUR over butter and sweet freedom, stir well.
SPOON the mixture into tin and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
BAKE for 30 minutes and when gorgeously golden, remove from oven and allow to cool in the tin, ready for slicing when you are!